Welcome to Tabor Dance Academy!
TDA strives to shape dancers of all ages and levels through inspiration, a well - rounded education, and artistic fun. Whether dancing for fun and exercise or as a spring board to a professional career, TDA offers classes that strengthen mind, body, and soul. In class student's individual needs are addressed in a safe and positive learning environment where they can grow as an artist and receive strong technical training. TDA's high standards help teach responsibility, self-discipline, mental alertness, and teamwork. We are proud to to be your teachers and feel the positive life lessons you can learn here reach beyond the academy doors.
Safety Protocols 2021-2022
1. The TDA lobby will remain closed to non dancers.
2. Parents/Guardians of our younger or first time dancers please bring your child into the studio. There will be a teacher/assistant there to greet you, help with shoes, and guide you to their classroom. You do not need to stay during class but are welcome to stay if you or your dancer would feel more comfortable for the first couple of classes. -please know we will call you if necessary
3. Please feel free to come into the office and see Miss Emma with payments, questions, or concerns- Limit 3 people at a time.
4. We will continue to clean all our barres, mats, and other equipment between classes.
5. Dancers will continue to be spread apart in class, as much as possible.
6. Masks are optional.
7. If your child does not feel well, please keep them home-call 308-632-2454 to keep us informed-Thank you